Can I open a Superhero account with my SMSF?
If you have an existing SMSF with a company trustee, you are able to open a Superhero account with your SMSF (joint trustee and individual trustees coming soon).
You must be a Director of the Corporate Trustee in order to set up an SMSF account with Superhero.
In order to create a trust account, you will need to have an existing individual account with Superhero. If you do not have a Superhero account, you can create an account.
To open a Superhero account for your SMSF:
- Log in to your Superhero account
- Go to the Profile tab and select Add New Account
- Select Company (incl Corporate Trustee)
- Provide your ACN and select Yes under Corporate Trustee
- Select SMSF and fill out the details of your SMSF including the details of all Company Directors
- Upload your Trust Deed for verification
Your account will then be verified. We will notify you via email and/or SMS when your account has been verified and you’re ready to start investing.
If you already hold shares with another broker for your SMSF, you can transfer your shares to Superhero once you have set up and verified your account.