For the assessment and payment of your claim, you will be required to provide the following:
- satisfactory proof of death for a death claim;
- satisfactory proof of age;
- for TPD and Terminal Illness claim, you must provide two (2) treating Doctor reports prepared using the forms prescribed by the insurer at your own expense;
- if required by the insurer, you must provide reports from a doctor on your medical condition at such times as the insurer may reasonably require, at the insurer’s expense;
- in relation to the payment of a TPD or Terminal Illness Benefit, the insurer shall have the right to conduct, at its expense, a medical examination with a doctor of the insurer’s choice, including pathology testing such as blood tests, at such times as the insurer may reasonably require; and
- you must provide any additional information the insurer needs to assess the claim, at your own expense.