Superhero can accept certified copies of the documents on live chat or via email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
A ‘certified copy’ of an original ID is a copy that has been verified as being a true copy of an original ID.
Steps to certify an ID include:
- Make a copy of the original document.
- An approved ‘certifier’ must then write or stamp – ‘This is a certified true copy of the original as sighted by me’ on the document.
- The certifier must also write their full name, their signature, their occupation, their phone number, and the date on the document.
The below list of approved persons who are allowed to certify identification:
- Bank officer with 2 or more continuous years of service;
- Justice of the Peace;
- Permanent employee of the Australian Postal Corporation with 2 or more years of continuous service who is employed in an office supplying postal services to the public;
- Public Servants (police officer);
- Registered nurse;
- Sheriff; or
- Sheriff’s officer.