Yes, you can open a Superhero account with your Trust if you have a company trustee (joint trustee and individual trustees coming soon).
You must be a Director of the Corporate Trustee in order to set up a Trust account with Superhero.
To open a Superhero account for your Trust:
- Log in to your Superhero account
- Go to the Profile tab and select Add New Account
- Select Company (incl Corporate Trustee)
- Provide your ACN and select Yes under Corporate Trustee
- Select Family Trust and fill out the details of your Family Trust including the details of all Company Directors
- Upload your Trust Deed for verification
Your account will then be verified (this may take a few days).
If you already hold shares with another broker for your Trust, you can transfer your shares to Superhero once you have set up and verified your account.