What kind of contributions can I make?


Superhero Team

May 26th 2021 3 minute read

The contribution types include:

  1. Employer contributions
  2. Personal contributions
  3. Spouse contributions
  4. Government co-contributions
  5. First Home Super Saver (FHSS) Scheme
  6. Downsizer (if 65 or over)

You can find more information about contributions in the ‘Adding to your super’ section of the Additional Information Guide on our website.