In order to meet both Australian and International tax reporting and withholding obligations, we need to ask you for some information regarding your tax residency status. You will be prompted to complete this when you make your first deposit with Superhero.
To complete the Superhero tax questionnaire:
- Select country of birth;
- Then your country of citizenship (can be more than one);
- Choose your country of tax residency (typically the country you reside and pay tax in);
- If you are a foreign tax resident, provide your International Tax Identification Number (ITIN);
- If you are a resident for U.S. tax purposes, you will need to provide us with your Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN)
- Complete the W8-BEN Tax Certification declaration. More information on W8-BENs can be found here.