These terms and conditions (Referral T&Cs) apply to the Superhero Referral Program (the Program).
By participating in the Program, you agree to be bound by these Referral T&Cs.
This Program allows Superhero users to earn Referral Rewards by referring others to Superhero using their unique referral link. To participate, users must agree to these Referral T&Cs in addition to the Superhero Member Terms & Conditions.
The Referral T&Cs apply to existing Superhero users (Referrers) and new Superhero users (Referred Friends) within the Program.
- The Referrer and Referred Friends can earn US$10 of Tesla shares if, the Referred Friend:
- signs up to Superhero using their unique referral link;
- creates a Superhero account that complies with both the Referral T&Cs and the Superhero Terms & Conditions; and
- deposits A$100 or more into their Superhero Wallet within 30 calendar days of commencing their sign up for a Superhero account.
- The Referred Friend must not be an existing Superhero user.
How it Works
- Existing Superhero users can refer friends using their unique referral link, found in the Profile tab of their individual Superhero account. This unique referral link can be copied and shared with friends.
- The unique referral link takes a new user to the web sign-up flow for a Superhero account. The Referred Friend must sign up for a Superhero account using this link in order to be eligible for the Program and Referral Reward.
- The Referrer and Referred Friend will be rewarded with US$10 of Tesla shares at the time of purchase.
- The actual value of the shares reflected in your account may differ slightly from US$10 due to fluctuations in the share price between when the shares are purchased and when they are allocated to your account (within 5 business days).
- The Referrer and Referred Friend will receive their Referral Reward within 5 business days of a Referred Friend successfully funding their account according to the eligibility criteria of the Program.
- Referral Rewards for the Referrer can only be earned with your ‘Individual Account’. Referral Rewards for the Referred Friend will be earned into their first funded trading account, which could include an individual, minor, company, trust, or SMSF account.
Referral Program Restrictions
- Superhero Referral Rewards may not be earned by creating multiple Superhero accounts. New accounts created with the same mobile number as an existing Superhero account will not be eligible to receive Referral Rewards. Referral Rewards accrued in separate Superhero accounts may not be combined into one account.
- Referral Rewards for the Referrer can only be earned with your ‘Individual Account’ and not a minor, company, trust, SMSF or Superhero Super account.
- Referral Rewards for the Referred Friend will be earned into their first funded trading account, which could include an individual, minor, company, trust, or SMSF account. Superhero Super is excluded.
- If for any reason you believe that there is a discrepancy regarding your Superhero referral, please contact our team on chat via the Superhero website.
- You are responsible for any tax consequences, if any, that may result from your redemption or use of Superhero Referral Rewards.
Sharing of Referral Links
- Superhero encourages the responsible sharing and distribution of your referral link, but Superhero is not responsible or accountable for any adverse action by any third-party or third-party platform where you may share the referral link.
- A Referred Friend may only use one referral link. If a Referred Friend receives referral links from multiple existing Superhero customers, only the referral link used by the Referred Friend to sign up for their Superhero account will count towards receiving a Referral Reward.
Superhero Issued Referral Links
- Superhero may also choose to issue ‘referral links’ that are not tied to an existing Superhero user.
- In this case the ‘Referred Friend’ is entitled to receive the same Referral Reward as the regular Referral Program, but there will be no Referrer Reward.
Termination and Changes
- Superhero may suspend or terminate the Program or a user’s ability to participate in the Referral Program at any time for any reason.
- We reserve the right to suspend accounts or revoke Superhero Referral Rewards if we notice any activity that we believe is abusive, fraudulent, or in violation of these Referral T&Cs or the Superhero Terms & Conditions.
- We reserve the right to review and investigate all referral activities and to suspend accounts or modify referrals in our sole discretion as deemed fair and appropriate.
- For Superhero users who have agreed to both the Referral T&Cs and the Superhero Member Terms & Conditions, these are to be governed in accordance with the laws of New South Wales, Australia and shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the New South Wales Courts.
- The Referrer and Referred Friend will be rewarded with the Referral Reward offered at the time they deposit eligible funds into their account.
- Superhero users must have the most recent version of the Superhero app to see the most recent referral offer. If users have not updated their app to the most recent version, they may see an old offer, but will receive the current Referral Reward according to the Referral Terms and Conditions.
- Superhero reserves the right to update the Referral T&Cs at any time without prior notice. If we modify these terms, we will post the modification on the Superhero website and applications which are effective upon posting. Agreement to the Referral T&Cs or continued participation in the Program after any modification shall constitute consent to such modification.
Read our latest articles
Make knowledge your superpower and up your skills and know-how with our news, educational tools and resources.