Yes, you can open a Superhero account with your Company.
You must be a Director of the company in order to set up a Company account with Superhero.
To open a Superhero account for your Company:
- Log in to your Superhero account
- Go to the Profile tab and select ‘Add New Account’
- Select Company (incl Corporate Trustee)
- Provide your ACN
- Select whether your company is a trustee of a trust or SMSF:
- If Yes, provide details of your trust and upload your trust deed
- If No, provide the details of your company and company directors
Your account will then be verified. We will notify you via email and/or SMS when your account has been verified and you’re ready to start investing.
If you already hold shares with another broker for your Company, you can transfer your shares to Superhero once you have set up and verified your account.